NOTICE of Annual General Meeting
In accordance with clause 13 of the Articles of Association of Malltraeth Ymlaen ‘cyf’, notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the company will be held on WEDNESDAY the 27th May 2015 at 19:00 hours at the BODORGAN COMMUNITY CENTRE.
- The minutes of the last meeting of the Management Committee, held on the 22nd April 2015 and matters arising.
- To receive the reports of the Chair, and the Management Committee on the activities of the company during the last financial year.
- To receive the report of the Treasurer and to submit the accounts for the last financial year for approval.
- To receive nominations, and to elect four persons to serve on the Management Committee for the next three years, (note 1 below).
- To receive nominations and to elect a Chairperson for the next year, (note2).
- To consider increasing the number of authorised signatories on the groups accounts – retaining the need for two signatures for each payment (note 3)
- Community Festival/Fun Day
- Spirit 12 -14 Small Grants
- Bodorgan Joint Venture.
- Red Nose Community Cash
- Community School/Centre
- To consider suggestions from members on the activities that should be pursued in the ensuing year.
- Community Issues
- Any other business
- 150 Club Draw 3 - numbers may still be purchased with £2 forfeit
- The next meeting will be on Wednesday, the 24th June 2015 at 19-00hrs.
This is a BODORGAN community group and is open to all Bodorgan residents.
Notes on the Agenda
- In accordance with the Articles of Association, only four seats fall vacant annually. Members of the Committee are elected to serve for a three year period. This year the seats held by Eric Haworth, Ann Perkins, Aled Roberts and Rachel Sayer fall vacant. All of the aforesaid are eligible for re-election. Under Article 36, retiring members are eligible for re-election without further nomination.
- In accordance with Article 14 (4) the Chair must be elected at the AGM, and must be one of the 12 members elected to serve on the Management Committee.
- Currently, only the Chairman and Treasurer are authorised signatories. This could cause difficulties if one was unavailable. It is suggested that the Secretary and at least one other also be authorised but retaining the need for two signatures for every payment.