Malltraeth Ymlaen Cyf
- What information is being collected?
Your name, address, e mail and telephone number
- Why is it being collected?
In order for the member to be informed of events, meetings etc and receive the BCSG newsletter
- How long will the information be held?
For the time Malltraeth Ymlaen Cyf is in existence or until the member chooses to remove his/her details
- What happens if a person does not provide their information?
The person will not receive e mails, newsletters or notices of meetings. The member retains the right to refuse consent. Membership of BCSG will not be affected
- Is the information going to be shared with anyone?
No, unless the person’s permission is requested and granted
- What rights does a person have?
The right to remove his or her details at any time by contacting the Secretary
- Where can someone make a complaint?
Complaints can be directed to the Information Commissioner’s Office - 0303 123 1113