NOTICE of Annual General Meeting
In accordance with clause 13 of the Articles of Association of Malltraeth Ymlaen ‘cyf’, notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the company will be held on WEDNESDAY the 23rd May 2018 at 19:00 hours at the BODORGAN COMMUNITY CENTRE.
- The minutes of the last meeting of the Management Committee, held on the 25th April 2018 and matters arising.
- To receive the reports of the Chair, and the Management Committee on the activities of the company during the last financial year.
- To receive the report of the Treasurer and to submit the accounts for the last financial year for approval
- To receive nominations, and to elect four persons to serve on the Management Committee for the next three years, (note 1 below).
- To receive nominations and to elect a Chairperson for the next year, (note2).
- To authorise a change in the bank mandate by the addition of at least two additional signatories (Two signatures required to authorise all expenditure).
- Representatives on other bodies
- Community Centre
- Medrwn Mon
- Local Access Forum
- Community Fun Day/Concert
- Recent Donation
- Community Centre - update
- To consider suggestions from members on the activities that should be pursued in the ensuing year. Events for 2017/18
- Donation to School.
- Community Issues
- Bodorgan – forthcoming community events
- Saturday 24th June – Fun Day – 1pm > 4pm.
- Saturday 24th June – Concert 7pm.
- Every Thursday evening – community bingo
- Saturday? June- Llangadwaladr Church coffee morning
- Any other business
- 150 Club Draw 3
- The next meeting will be on Wednesday, the 27th June 2017 at 19-00hrs.
This is a BODORGAN community group and is open to all Bodorgan residents.
Notes on the Agenda
- In accordance with the Articles of Association, only four seats fall vacant annually. Members of the Committee are elected to serve for a three year period. This year the seats held by Eric Haworth, Ann Perkins, Aled Roberts and Rachel Sayer fall vacant. All of the aforesaid with the exception of Rachel Sayer are eligible for re-election. Under Article 36, retiring members are eligible for re-election without further nomination, unless any have declared their resignation.
- In accordance with Article 14 (4) the Chair must be elected at the AGM, and must be one of the 12 members elected to serve on the Management Committee.