NOTICE of Annual General Meeting
In accordance with clause 13 of the Articles of Association of Malltraeth Ymlaen ‘cyf’, notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the company will be held on WEDNESDAY the 25th May 2016 at 19:00 hours at the BODORGAN COMMUNITY CENTRE.
- The minutes of the last meeting of the Management Committee, held on the 27th April 2016 and matters arising.
- To receive the reports of the Chair, and the Management Committee on the activities of the company during the last financial year.
- To receive the report of the Treasurer and to submit the accounts for the last financial year for approval.
- To receive nominations, and to elect four persons to serve on the Management Committee for the next three years, (note 1 below).
- To receive nominations and to elect a Chairperson for the next year, (note2).
- Representatives on other bodies
- Community Festival/Fun Day
- Spirit 12 -14 programme/Grants
- Events for 2016/17
- To consider suggestions from members on the activities that should be pursued in the ensuing year.
- Community Issues
- Bodorgan – forthcoming community events
- Saturday 21st May, Llangadwaldr Church coffee morning – Community Centre 10-30 -12-30
- Saturday 9th July – Community Festival
- Any other business
- 150 Club Draw 3 - numbers may still be purchased with £2 forfeit
- The next meeting will be on Wednesday, the 15th June 2016 at 19-00hrs.
This is a BODORGAN community group and is open to all Bodorgan residents.
Notes on the Agenda
- In accordance with the Articles of Association, only four seats fall vacant annually. Members of the Committee are elected to serve for a three year period. This year the seats held by Sheila Jones, Andrew Hughes, Gwilym Davies and Peter Garbutt fall vacant. All of the aforesaid are eligible for re-election. Under Article 36, retiring members are eligible for re-election without further nomination.
- In accordance with Article 14 (4) the Chair must be elected at the AGM, and must be one of the 12 members elected to serve on the Management Committee.