The next meeting of Malltraeth Ymlaen ‘cyf’ will be held at the Bodorgan Community Centre on Wednesday the 27th November 2019 22nd January 2020 at 7pm. All Bodorgan residents are welcome.
- Minutes of the meeting held on the 27th November 2019 and matters arising there from.
- County Council proposed rates increase
- Tapestry project – Print for community centre
- This organisation’s future direction?
- Community Centre support group – Alan Smith
- Should there be a 150 Club this year and who will lead on it?
- Community Issues (County Councillors response)
- Any other business
- Bodorgan – forthcoming community events
- Every Thursday – 7pm Bodorgan Community Bingo
- Friday 31st January, 10am-12, Coffee Morning – Com Centre.
- Every Saturday – 9am Llanddwyn Parkrun – free inc. parking
- RVS lunch club, every other Tuesday (pre-book essential).
- Bodorgan WI – first Tuesday in the month
- Bodorgan ‘Over 50’s – Third Tuesday 2pm.
- Bodorgan Exercise class – every Monday 2pm, Comm. Centre
- Date and time of the next meeting - (February Wednesday 26th 2020).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GROUP IS INTENDED TO REPRESENT THE WHOLE OF THE BODORGAN COMMUNITY AREA.
If any resident wishes an item/topic to be included on the agenda of a future meeting, please let any committee member know.
MALLTRAETH YMLAEN cyf – a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England & Wales, Reg No 5902143. Reg Office –Morlais, Malltraeth, Bodorgan, Anglesey, LL62 5AT.